Having read through the Govenment Guidelines for the safe re-opening of our premises and studio, we have worked tirelessly behind the scenes implimenting these, for our members, teachers & staff to return to a safe, hygenic studio and premises to be able to Practice with Confidence at the studio once again.
Please see below what you need to know before attending class during this period and what’s new.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the class starting. any earlier and this may result in waiting outside. More than 5 minutes late to class will result in no entry and the class will be lost from account.
- We now have a one way entrance & exit system, entrance via our usual door still applies. After class you will exit via the inside door to the right of the studio. This has been marked out and staff will also assist with direction.
- Social distancing has been planned and marked out throughout the entrance and exit system, please be mindful in keeping to this at all times.
- Please use hand sanitising stations provided upon arrival and exit.
- Arrive in gym wear as there will be no changing facilities and showers available during these times, however toilets will be open.
- Footwear is to be worn to your mats, only remove these once personal belongings are in lockers and you have placed your mat in the marked out space provided, then place your footwear at the side of your mat. Upon finishing the class place your footwear on before you leave your mat to collect your belongings from your locker.
- The Studio will be cleaned (as always) in between each class.
- Mat space has been planned and set out in the studio for social distancing as per the current Government Guidelines. Please place you mat in the marked area upon entering the studio, filling up from the front row back. Your mat is your space, no unnecessary walking around the studio will be permitted or use of walls for support. Class will be exited from the back row first, follwed by each row there after.
- Reduced class numbers are now in place acrossed all classes.
- Advanced online booking is essential.
- Due to reduced class numbers at this present time all Class Passes will be limited to 1 class booking per day until we can lift restictions and get back to usual class numbers.
- Failure to attend more than 2 booked classes in a row (no shows) will result in future booked classes being cancelled. If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel within the cancellation/transfer policy of 12hrs prior to class or email us you are not able to attend, the space can then be offered out to other members whom may have not been able to secure a space in class.
- Lockers will still be available for your belongings, you will be allocated lockers in either the studio or open planned reception area depending on which class you are attending. Keys will be in lockers ready for use. All lockers and keys will be anti-bacterial cleaned after each class.
- Mobile phones are to be completely turned off, as some locker allocation will be in the studio and if left on silent, vibrations will disturb the class. Where possible please leave in your car.
- Please bring all equipment such as your essentials, Yoga mat, Towel and Water, as well as any blocks/bricks/straps you may use in your practice, as we have suspended our hire service and use of such items. Failure to bring your own equipment will result in class entry being refused. Yoga mats, Grip towels, Water and Bricks will be available for purchasing at Reception.
- We ask that new members download and complete our Registration/Healthcare Form and bring to their first visit to hand in at Reception.
- If a class is fully booked, we will not be able to permit those having not booked to wait for any ‘no shows’, this is why advanced online booking for all classes is essentail to avoid any disappointment and inconvenience.
- Anti-bacterial cleaning throughout the premises will be carried out inbetween classes in the studio itself and throughout the premises during classes. With additional attention to hand contact surfaces, such as handrails, doors & handles, benches etc
- For the safety of everyone attending the studio, please do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or feel unwell.
- Please visit our updated T&C’s for COVID-19.
Ventilation is key
Being an Indoor Fitness Studio, ventilation is key for a safe and confident practice/training environment. This is where our state of the art Heating & Ventilation system comes into play. For as much as we focus on the hot air that is pumped through the system to create the heat for our practice. Our system is also designed using the latest technology to extract the stale air out of the atmosphere, in addition to pumping optimum levels of filtered fresh air into the studio, keeping the atmosphere clean & fresh and the humidity levels comfortably maintained. Rest assure our system and filters are cleaned and serviced on a regular basis to allow optimum operation and functionality. Allowing our members to practice Hot Yoga & Fitness with confidence.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org