Practice with Confidence
We are committed to the Heath and Safety of our members, teachers and staff and continue to work keeping our studios and premises hygienic to be able to continue to Practice with Confidence .
Please see below what you need to know before attending classes.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the class starting. More than 8 minutes late to class will result in no entry and the class will be lost from account.
- Entrance to both the Hot Room and Reformer Pilates will now be via the from of the building using the main door (not down the side as before). There will be an intercom buzzer for 121 Urban Hot Yoga, please use this and Reception will activate entry.
- Exit from Urban Reformer Pilates will be via the staircase in the new studio and Exit from classes in the Hot Room incl Small Group & Personal Training sessions, will be via the staircase leading back to the lobby of the main building.
- To maintain a safe and healthy atmosphere, please respect each others personal space. Markers will still be in place for your mats.
- Please use hand sanitising stations provided upon arrival and exit.
- The hiring of towels and yoga mats is no longer available, please ensure to bring your own.
- Footwear is to be worn to your mats & Reformers, only remove these once personal belongings are in lockers or boxes and you have placed your mat in the marked out space provided, then place your footwear at the side of your mat. Upon finishing the class place your footwear on before you leave your mat to collect your belongings from your locker.
- Cleaning materials will be provided to each Reformer, please sanitise your machine and any training equipment before and after use.
- The Hot Room will be cleaned (as always) in between each class.
- Mat space in the Hot Room has been planned and set out in the studio.
- Reformers will have their own designated training area with training equipment for use during the class. Grip socks will be required for Reformer Pilates and can be purchased at Reception if needed.
- Advanced online booking is essential.
- Failure to attend more than 2 booked classes in a row (no shows) will result in future booked classes being cancelled and the option to book in advance suspended and only booking on the day permitted for 1 month. If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel within the cancellation/transfer policy of 12hrs prior to class or email us you are not able to attend, the space can then be offered out to other members whom may have not been able to secure a space in class.
- Lockers will still be available for your belongings and are allocated in the Hot Room & Changing Rooms.
- Mobile phones are to be completely turned off, as locker allocation will be in the studios and if left on silent, vibrations will disturb the class.
- Please bring all equipment such as your essentials, Yoga mat, Towel and Water, as well as any blocks/bricks/straps you may use in your practice, as we have suspended our hire service and use of such items. Failure to bring your own equipment may result in class entry being refused. Yoga mats, Grip towels, Water and Bricks will be available for purchasing at Reception.
- We ask that new members download and complete our Registration/Healthcare Form and bring to their first visit to hand in at Reception http://www.121urbanhotyoga.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Member-Registration-Form-170521-1.docx
- Anti-bacterial cleaning throughout the premises will be carried out in between classes in the studios and throughout the premises during classes. With additional attention to hand contact surfaces, such as handrails, doors & handles, benches etc
- For the safety of everyone attending the studio, please do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 or Flu like symptoms
- Please visit our updated T&C’s http://www.121urbanhotyoga.club/terms-conditions
Ventilation is key
Being an Indoor Fitness Studio, ventilation is key for a safe and confident practice/training environment. This is where our state of the art Heating & Ventilation system comes into play. For as much as we focus on the hot air that is pumped through the system to create the heat for our practice. Our system is also designed using the latest technology to extract the stale air out of the atmosphere, in addition to pumping optimum levels of filtered fresh air into the studio, keeping the atmosphere clean & fresh and the humidity levels comfortably maintained. Rest assure our system and filters are cleaned and serviced on a regular basis to allow optimum operation and functionality. Allowing our members to practice Hot Yoga, Fitness & Reformer Pilates with confidence.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com